EcoSci Food Store’s Terms of Service
EcoSci Food Inc. provides services that are subjected to the terms and conditions set out below. By accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions provided. Please read them carefully.
Price & Stock Availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. For advanced orders, prices given upon checkout prior to any price update made by Ecosci Food Inc. can only be valid if the order has been paid and placed on the website on the same day, otherwise, the updated pricing shall be applied. For pre-ordered items, the availability of stocks is subject to final confirmation.
Payment. Payment may be made in cash, by check, thru credit/debit card, or thru other payment facilities such as Gcash, Grab pay, Paymaya, OTC., subject to existing company policies. The receipt of a check shall not produce the effect of payment until the amount thereof is actually received and cashed. Payment must be made payable to ECOSCI FOOD INC.
Delivery. Deliveries of the orders (herein referred to as “Products”) to the Customer shall be in accordance with EcoSci Food Inc.’s delivery schedule. EcoSci Food Inc. (“EcoSci”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of a delay or failure to deliver Products by a particular date or time as a result of any cause beyond EcoSci’s control including any force-of-nature event, or due to the customer’s failure to provide adequate delivery instructions. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
- Delivery of Products shall be made by EcoSci at a reasonably accessible delivery location at the Customer’s premises, or as otherwise agreed between the parties.
- The Customer shall allow EcoSci access to such premises.
- The Customer shall use best endeavors to ensure that a responsible person on the customer’s behalf shall be at the place of delivery to receive the products delivered by EcoSci and to sign corresponding delivery documents. If such a person is not present at the location and agreed time of delivery, the customer hereby consents to EcoSci leaving the products at what appear to be the premises nominated by the Customer as to the place of delivery. When the Products are so left, risk in the Products shall be passed to the Customer and no liability shall remain with the EcoSci in respect of the Products.
- Delivery of the Products shall be completed once the Products are unloaded at the Delivery Location.
- If the Customer fails to receive EcoSci’s delivery or fails to give EcoSci adequate delivery instructions such as the delivery time, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available, EcoSci may do one or more of the following:
- charge the Customer the cost of carriage of the refused delivery both to and from the Delivery Location in addition to EcoSci’s administration charges involved;
- charge the Customer the full cost price of the Products and a sum in respect of its loss of profit provided that EcoSci shall use its reasonable endeavors to mitigate such loss.
- If the Customer fails to receive the delivery or fails to give EcoSci adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery, the Customer shall not be entitled to refuse to accept redelivery after the estimated date for delivery by reason of the consequent failure of those Products to meet any shelf-life requirement or otherwise.
- EcoSci may deliver the Products by installments, which shall be invoiced separately. Any delay in delivery shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any order or any installment.
- Delivery is up to the receiving area only but any changes may merit an increase in the delivery charge.
- Delays in delivery/shipment are acceptable when there are acts of God-events (storms, earthquakes, etc.).
- Delays on delivery caused by an unprepared area of unloading stocks will not be supplier fault and any adjustment of delivery because of this means additional delivery charge
- Breakage: Item to be inspected upon receipt of goods by client and supplier representative, a 7 days grace period is given to be put in writing by the client for breakages found during receipt of goods.
- Breakage claims validated by the two representatives must secure the green light from management before replacement.
- Return of items will not be entertained after the 5 days grace period or if the goods are already installed.
Returns. For returns, customers should notify EcoSci of their intention to return items within 2 days of receiving the goods. For items to be returned, the following conditions must be met:
- Items must still be in a hard-frozen state and must have never been thawed
- Items must remain intact and must not have undergone any processing (i.e. slicing, cutting, grinding, marinating, etc.)
- Complete details of the item/s for return must be provided (Delivery Date, Quantity, Production Date and/or Expiration Date, Valid reason for returning, Photos).
- Packaging of the item to be returned should be in good condition (i.e must still be in the original packaging or box, without any marks and no sign of tampering). Note: In the event that the above-mentioned conditions are not met, e.g opened, re-taped, and not in the original box/packaging, but the item is in good condition, the customer will have to shoulder the reboxing fee for Php 60.00/box.
Ecosci Food Inc. will NOT acknowledge an item return if the reasons are within these three cases:
- Storage Problem – if customers’ storage capacity is not enough to store their orders
- If the customer cannot sell the item and if the customer’s client rejects the item
- If the customer mistakenly placed the wrong order or item or if the customer was not able to understand the sales representative through no fault of the Sales rep, resulting in an incorrect order.
For return requests due to the quality of the items inside its packaging, the customer may raise their concern to the sales representative that assisted them with their transaction. The complete request and claim/s (if any) of the customer shall be specifically expressed upon their statement of concern to the representative. The representative shall then raise the concern within the management to check if a return or submission of the specific claim/s may be warranted. The representative shall also relay the management’s response to the customer with the concern within 3 days of the date when the concern was raised.
Refunds. Ecosci Food Inc. only allows refunds if it is within these three cases:
- Where an overpayment happened because the total order amount shown upon placing an order was higher than the actual invoice total
- Where an item order was not served but was already paid, and
- Where the customer requested a refund for an item issue that they encountered, to which the management approved return of the item and refund of payment.
The customer has the option to apply their overpayment to future transactions, but in the case where a refund is much more preferred, they may send their request by contacting the sales representative that assisted them with their transaction. The company’s refunding process takes 3-5 business days depending on the case. The company will regularly update you for any progress on such requests.